Monday, September 10, 2012

T-14

I ordered my school uniforms today. Royal blue dri-fit golf shirts with chinos. That's all I'll be wearing for the next nine months, so at least getting dressed in the morning will be simple!

I'm continuing to study the materials for the multi-engine rating. It has taken a few days to shift back into student mode, but now things are starting to click well. I've got the V-speeds memorized, and now I'm focusing on emergency checklists. I think I'll have no problem passing the oral exam part of the checkride.

And in case some haven't seen it, here's a video that helps keep me motivated:

2 comments:

The Woolen Cellar said...

Good to hear that everything seems to be moving forward in a good way. I know you are very excited and I know you will do well as you have always done!

Pat said...

I'm glad things are getting easier. Loved the video - as much as I could watch without getting sick. I could never be a pilot - heck I can't even ride any carnival rides anymore!