Friday, May 16, 2008

More Practice

I had N9534H reserved from 4:30 - 7:00 PM, so I left work a little early and headed to the airport. the weather was gorgeous as a heat wave had settled in to the Northwest making for clear skies and warm temperatures. Today my goal was to practice basic maneuvers, so after take-off I headed to the practice area and worked on steep turns, stalls, and rolling on a heading. I definitely need to work on my rudder flying. It is often said that nothing teaches you how to effectively use the rudder like a tail-wheel airplane, so getting a tail-wheel endorsement is something else on my to-do list. Fortunately my instructor has a Citabria, and I look forward to doing that this summer. Made three good landings and put the plane away for the night.

Time: 1.2 hours

No comments: